Friday 20 January 2012

Final documentary idea

Within my media course I have to create a documentary about a particular topic. The final idea my group came up with was about Brighton and Hove Albion`s route to there new stadium. The documentary we will make will have these features included:

  • Primary footage
  • Achieve footage
  • Interviews
  • Primary images
  • Secondary images
  • Virtual tour
  • Facts 
  • Statistics
  • Fans views


I have chosen to use these as I feel within a documentary you should use variety. The documentary will be about the journey Brighton and Hove Albion have taken to get to the New Amex stadium. This is the perfect documentary as me and my group are interested in the topic as well as knowing a lot on the club and stadium.

However to find any information i might need to get hold of, I will use these sources to get that information:

No comments:

Post a Comment